Providus Bank in collaboration with the Enterprise Development Center has created the Providus Bank SME Program to build the capacity of business owners in Nigeria. and provide the skills and capabilities for developing long-term strategic plans to transform the business and drive profitability.
Benefits of the program
This program is designed to help businesses achieve the following goals:
- Develop a growth plan for their business
- Develop participants’ leadership abilities to lead their teams effectively.
- Clearly define your business’s value proposition.
- Use a structure that guarantees long-term sustainability.
- Develop a ‘go-to-market’ strategy for your products and services.
- One-on-one business consulting to address your company’s unique challenges.
- Interact with like-minded entrepreneurs which allows sharing ideas and best practices in the industry.
- Build a network of contacts for business and personal development.
How to use
Step 1 – To be eligible to join the program Applicants must:
- The business owner must be a citizen or legal resident of Nigeria.
- The business must be located and registered with the CAC in Nigeria.
- Businesses must seek profits from all sectors.
- Applicants must be ready to commit to a training schedule once accepted.
- Has been in business for at least 5 years
- Sales/turnover of at least 50 million naira.
- Keep financial records
Step 2 – Register
Click here to start your application.
Step 3 – Complete the application.
When you have successfully registered Log in and start the application. To return to your application, click the “Save and Continue” button (at the bottom of any step) and return to it at any time. Once you’ve completed your application, click the “Submit” button at the bottom of the form to send it to us. You may submit only one application.
Step 4 – Notice
Continue to check the PROVIDUSBANK SME Program’s ‘News and Updates’ tab for regular updates.