Applications are invited for:
Job Title: Tech Talent Bootcamp 2022
Channels: 50 channels
Start your software career:
- Equip yourself with the high-tech skills, tools, and resources you need to excel in IT and secure a job with PwC Nigeria.
- The objective of the Bootcamp is to develop analytical and software development/engineering capabilities required to tackle complex business problems. It leverages PwC’s 8 key technology areas to tackle growing problems and capitalize on emerging opportunities across Africa.
- 6 weeks of intensive training and professional development
- 50 technologists will be selected to participate in the bootcamp.
- There are more than 10 employment offers available to the best 10 participants.
- Full Stack Software Engineering
- Data Science/Database Management
Who should apply?
- Individuals between the ages of 18-30 who reside in Lagos, Nigeria for the duration of the program (6 weeks).
- Individuals with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Individuals with proven integrity and respect confidentiality agreements.
- Individuals with excellent written and verbal communication skills. and individuals who have the ability to explain complex solutions to non-technical audiences.
- Individuals who think outside the box and are able to learn new ideas and concepts. quickly
- good team player Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Individual who pays attention to detail and can evaluate work to identify errors (e.g., code reviews).
- Someone who can translate business requirements into solutions.
- Someone who can identify system vulnerabilities and document them.
- Able to organize and coordinate solutions proposed by the team in formal documents for presentation.
Benefits of Bootcamp
- Employment contract for outstanding participants
- Opportunity to be among PwC’s software engineering experts for future operations.
- Opportunity to gain highly sought-after, employment-ready technical skills.
- A stipend that covers basic expenses during the program.
Application closing date
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should:
Click here to apply online.
record: During the Bootcamp course, applicants will be
It is required to act only on program activities and not on any other operations.
Forms of employment with third parties