Ontario Graduate Scholarships for International Students at the University of Toronto, 2023, is currently being made available to applicants who meet the scholarship requirements.
The University of Toronto, through its Graduate School, is now accepting applications from outstanding and qualified students. Ontario Graduate Scholarships for International Students Those wishing to register for a degree program for the 2023-2024 academic session at the university.
The scholarship program at U of T is jointly funded by the Province of Ontario and the University of Toronto. Provinces allocate OGS awards to universities, specifying the number of awards each may offer to students on an annual basis.
Brief details about the scholarship
- Scholarship Sponsors: University of Toronto, Canada
- Host Institution: University of Toronto, Canada
- Scholarship Worth: $5,000 per session
- Number of prizes: many
- Education level: Master’s Degree and Doctoral Degree
- nationality: Domestic and international students
Ontario Graduate Scholarships for International Students | details
The value of OGS is $5,000 per session, so awardees may receive $10,000 for two consecutive sessions or $15,000 for three consecutive sessions. In all cases, the awarding graduate unit will support one-third of the total award costs. Students receive
Each scholarship is for a period of one year (i.e. two consecutive semesters or three). The value and duration of each OGS award is determined by the awarding graduate unit and detailed in the offer letter.
The Ontario Graduate Scholarship (OGS) Program promotes excellence in graduate study at publicly assisted universities in Ontario. Since 1975, the OGS Program has awarded merit-based scholarships. To Ontario’s best graduate students in all fields of academic study.
Who has rights?
To be eligible for the Ontario Graduate Scholarships for International Students. Applicants must meet the following conditions:
- International students who are studying or planning to study at the University of Toronto under a temporary resident visa. (student study permit) is eligible to receive a specified number of OGS awards. (A valid study permit must be in effect by the graduate unit’s OGS international application deadline );
- Be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident or protected person under subsection 95(2) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (Canada) by the student deadline as set by each graduate unit.
- Be enrolled or intend to be enrolled in a full-time eligible program in 2023-2024.
- Do not exceed the maximum lifetime of government-funded support or the maximum OGS/QEII support for the current level of study.
- Successfully complete at least an A- (or equivalent) in each of the final two years of study. (full-time equivalent) or if the student has completed two or more years of graduate study at the time of application, the student must demonstrate only an overall average of at least A- (or equivalent) in all graduate courses completed. study
How to use
Interested applicants must please submit an OGS application to the proposed graduate unit using the U of T School of Graduate Studies’ online OGS application. Each honorary unit will have its own internal submission deadline, which applicants must meet. Follow Before applying Applicants should review the OGS application instructions.
Once all applications are complete and submitted online. It will be sent to the proposed graduate unit for review and consideration.