Topic: NNPC / NAOC / Oando Joint Venture Higher Education Scholarship Program 2023
- Host/Transportation Community Merit Award: For applicants strictly from NAOC host/transportation communities.
- National Merit Award of Host/Transit Community: For applicants from non-host/transit communities.
To qualify for consideration, applicants must:
- Enrolled full-time undergraduate students in Nigerian tertiary institutions.
- Be certified as a Level 100 student at the time of application.
How to use
Interested and qualified applicants should:
Click here to apply online.
- Only indigenous people of NAOC Host/Transit Communities in the Bayelsa Delta and Imo States should apply for the Host Communities Merit Award.
- Only applicants who are studying engineering, geology, earth sciences, and agricultural sciences. Only those eligible to receive the National Merit Award
- The following types of students should not be used:
- Level 200 students and above
- Current beneficiaries of similar rewards from companies and agencies
- Dependents of NAOC / NAE / AENR / NACPFA
- The aptitude test must be held at a designated center with the applicant notified later.
- Applicants will be responsible for the full cost of travel to and from the aptitude test center.
- Only selected applicants will be contacted to appear for the aptitude test.
- Applicants with an aggregate score of less than 50% in the aptitude test will not be considered.
- Aptitude test results of all participating applicants will be published on notice boards in all our branches.
- Before you start this application Make sure you have clearly scanned copies of the following documents:
- Passport photo with white background, not older than 3 months (450px x 450px, no more than 200kb)
- school identification card
- O’level certificate
- Acceptance letter
- birth certificate
- Local government proof of origin
- Letter from a Paramount Community Parent (only Community Merit Award applicants)
- Letter from the CDC President (only Host Communities Merit Award applicants)
- Jamb results
- Make sure that documents are named according to what they represent to avoid confusing documents during upload.
- Make sure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload them.
- Make sure to provide the correct email and contact phone number for effective communication.
- Applications are open to Level 100 students only.
- The exam date will be notified to selected applicants only. NACC reserves the right to select and select applicants.
- Applying for NAOC Higher Education Scholarships is free.
- SCHOLASTICA is the official platform for NAOC Higher Education Scholarships.
- Be wary of fraudulent websites when applying for the NAOC Tertiary Scholarship online. Such websites may ask you to make some payment during the application.
- Applications are not accepted by email.
- NAOC does not designate agents/agents to assist applicants with their applications.
- Any applicant found to have presented false documentation will be disqualified or revoked at all levels of the scholarship process.
- Only selected applicants will be invited to sit for the computer-based test online or at a designated test center.
Inquiry for further details: (email protected)