NACC Recruitment 2023 For both graduates and undergraduates who meet the job requirements. on their career portal www.ncc.gov.ng. We will show you how you can apply for the Nigeria Communications Commission. Job vacancies 2023
This page will guide you on how to apply for ongoing positions advertised by the Communications Commission of Nigeria. Plus get notifications for other job openings in Nigeria for graduates and non-graduates.
Required educational qualifications and employment details will be disclosed on this page. Take a moment and read through it. carefully before performing the necessary steps.
In this article, you will get the latest detailed information on the Nigeria Communications Commission recruitment 2023.
About the Communications Commission of Nigeria
The Nigerian Communications Commission is an independent regulatory body for the telecommunications industry in Nigeria. The NCC was created under Decree No. 75 by the (Federal Military Government of Nigeria) on November 24, 1992.
Organization (NCC) not affiliated with the CTO, London, United Kingdom. Want to apply for Commonwealth admissions? and thereby develops the wider Commonwealth within the competencies below:
The oldest and largest Commonwealth organization is the Commonwealth Telecommunications Organization (CTO), which is an intergovernmental organization in the field of information and communications technology (ICT), with full participation in the development and use of ICT for social and economic development. The organization’s management recognizes that the organization must lead the way in ICT development to deliver significant benefits to its members.
|Assistant Activities Officer
|Senior Web Development and IT Officer
|Executive Assistant Secretary
|Manager – Finance and Pensions
|Manager – Human Resources and Administration Department
- Do you want to be a citizen of Nigeria?
- You want to be within 18 to 35 years of age.
- Consider your physical and mental condition before applying.
Basic requirements for what? P.C. Recruiting?
to apply in any way P.C. The job vacancy requires you to have the following basic requirements. Please note that the requirements are not limited to this.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- Experienced in technology marketing Brand management Consulting in strategy, agency or related fields
- Ability to think outside the box Demonstrate leadership in effective operations and interest in technology
- Understanding Google Products Technology Industry The mobile industry and Google/Android’s position in the region
- Ability to think across disciplines, industries, cultures, and situations. Ability to manage and coordinate projects spanning multiple locations.
- History of success in analytics
- Ability to develop and understand strategies Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to speak fluently and idiomatically in African national languages.
How to apply Nigeria Communications Commission Recruiting 2020
To apply for continued NCC recruitment in 2023, you must click Apply Now above or visit the Lidya career portal on https://www.ncc.gov.ng/about-ncc/careers.
We will provide you with updates as soon as the registration form goes online.
It looks like you’re seriously enjoying this work. Perhaps you would like to apply on the NCC Recruitment website? Follow the simple steps below, following the steps we will ensure your application is successful.
Step 1 Prepare your CV
Step 2. Submit or upload your CV on the website.
Step 3: Use “job title” because this is the subject of the letter.
You may want to apply;
when Nigeria Communications Commission Applications closed?
The NCC Recruitment 2023 application deadline has not been specified. We are informing you once we are out of the device deadline.
- The job may no longer be available when you go to the Apply Now page. But we promise to always provide you with the latest updates on this offer.
- The above work is subject to change.
- You must visit regularly to get the latest updates.