MultiChoice Recruitment 2023 is for both graduates and undergraduates who meet job requirements on the MultiChoice Nigeria career portal.. We’ll show you how you can apply for the latest jobs at Multi Choice Nigeria In 2023
With unemployment increasing in 2021, the need for good, well-paying jobs has become essential. That is why we collect this information to provide you with direct information. Multi Choice Recruiting.
Those applying to MultiChoice Nigeria should not pay anyone. Please note that MultiChoice recruitment is free.
About MultiChoice Nigeria
MultiChoice South Africa’s mandate includes the operation of Pay Television and internet subscription platforms. The MultiChoice South Africa group consists of the digital satellite pay television (“DStv“) business which has been in operation since 1995.
Other businesses within the group include:
Their leadership in premium pay TV technology and entertainment continues in Africa connecting the world in real time through the DStv platform.
MultiChoice Africa is one of the main pay TV operations to launch outside of America. It all started in South Africa in 1986 when M-Net was formed jointly from two main subscription television services outside of us. Together they now provide subscriber management services for M-Net.
In the early 90s, despite the conventional wisdom that we could make an honest business out of analog technology, MultiChoice bet the bank on the idea that digital technology was the end of broadcasting in Africa. In 1995, they Launch of premium DStv flower bouquet which has grown to hide most of the 50 countries in Africa.
Multi-Choice Job Vacancies in Nigeria
|Regional Sales Manager
|Click here to apply now.
|Digital Marketing Manager
|Click here to apply now.
Qualifications/Requirements for Multiple Choice Recruitment
Applicants must be no more than thirty-five (35) years of age as of June and may have the following qualifications:
- Five (5) credits in WASSCE
- Second Class Honors BA (Upper Division) in any of the science subjects listed below.
- Master’s degree (MSC) in any science field
- Must be ready to work with basic computer programs.
- Geographic mobility within and outside Nigeria
- Effective professional qualifications/work experience in sales and marketing is another advantage.
- Both men and women are ok.
N/B: To view qualifications and requirements for each vacancy. Please check the table above.
How to apply for multiple job options online
To confirm whether Multichoice Nigeria recruitment has officially started or not. Visit the official DSTV career website: https://www.multichoice.com/careers/ or visit our page regularly. Because we will constantly update on Multichoice Nigeria recruitment opportunities.
You can also apply for;
It looks like you’re seriously enjoying this work. Maybe you want to use it on lotus recruitment website. Follow the simple steps below, following the steps we will ensure a successful application.
Step 1 Prepare your CV
Step 2. Submit or upload your CV on the website.
Step 3: Use “job title” because it is in the subject line of the email.
- Do you want to be a citizen of Nigeria?
- Applicants must be within 18 to 35 years of age.
- Consider your physical and mental condition before applying.
When does the MULTICHOICE application close?
The MultiChoice Recruitment 2023 application deadline has not been specified. We are informing you once we are out of the device deadline.
- The job may no longer be available when you go to the Apply Now page. But we promise to always provide you with the latest updates on this offer.
- The above work is subject to change.
- You must visit regularly to get the latest updates.