Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) Recruitment 2023 – You can now learn how FIRS recruitment is currently taking place. job vacancies and FIRS entry-level recruitment is now available. Update here.
The management of the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) is currently looking for people who want to start their career with the organization.
In this FIRS Recruitment post, we look at key questions job seekers ask about the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) recruitment process.
Some of these questions include;
Vacancies at the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS)
|Type of work
|There are no vacancies. Please check back again.
About the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS)
The Federal Inland Revenue Service is the agency responsible for evaluating, collecting, and accounting for taxes and other income. That happened to the federal government of Nigeria.
You can also apply for;
What are the requirements/qualifications for Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) recruitment?
What are the basic requirements for FIRS recruitment?
to apply in any way FIRS Recruitment job vacancies You must have the following basic requirements. Please note that the requirements are not limited to this.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- Experienced in technology marketing Brand management Consulting in strategy, agency or related fields
- Ability to think outside the box Demonstrate leadership in effective operations and interest in technology
- Understanding Google Products Technology Industry The mobile industry and Google/Android’s position in the region
- Ability to think across disciplines, industries, cultures, and situations. Ability to manage and coordinate projects spanning multiple locations.
- History of success in analytics
- Ability to develop and understand strategies Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to speak fluently and idiomatically in African national languages.
Eligibility for FIRS Recruitment
Eligibility for this offer depends on the job they are applying for. Please apply. put to use now Click the button above to see the specs.
How to apply through the FIRS career portal
- First, you need to visit the FIRS career portal at firs.gov.ng/Career. to see if there are any job openings that match your qualifications
- Fill out the form that will be given during the registration process.
- Follow the steps carefully and please read the instructions carefully.
All interested and qualified applicants are asked to read the requirements before applying for this offer. To apply for continued employment in 2023, please read all proposed requirements by clicking Register now top button
What is the Federal Domestic Revenue Service salary?
We can gather that an entry-level employee can earn between N120,000 and N140,000 per month, while an officer position earns N166,000 and N185,000.
- The job may no longer be available when you visit. Register now But we promise to always provide you with the latest updates on this offer.
- The above work is subject to change.
- You must visit regularly to get the latest updates.