Mobil Procing Nigeria Unlimited (MPN) is a subsidiary of Exxon Mobil Corporation, which has a long history of operations in Nigeria. Its oil and gas production activities constitute one of the largest sources of revenue for the Nigerian government.
Applications are invited for:
Topic: Graduate Internship (Pharmacy)
Location: Lagos Clinical Pharmacy, Lagos
Segment: Sustainability, Energy
About the program
- We are inviting ambitious professionals to become part of our Medical and Occupational Health (MOH) department.
- This opportunity offers learning experiences from renowned experts in various professional fields. in our global organization
- You will also have the opportunity to think independently. Grow to your full potential and help shape the future of energy.
What role will you play on our team?
- Responsible for supporting the dispensary with counseling and appropriate medication maintenance.
- As well as supporting the process of managing drug stocks in pharmacies as necessary.
What will you do:
- Dispensing and pharmaceutical care
- Receiving shares
- Pharmacy documents
Skills and Qualifications
- Applicants for this program must be Nigerians with a Pharmacy degree.
- Must have graduated with a minimum grade of second class upper division (2.1) no earlier than 2018.
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program no later than 2020.
- Must be registered with the Pharmacists Council of Nigeria. (Full registration as appropriate)
- Must be self-motivated and enthusiastic. Have leadership teamwork Good analytical and communication skills.
- Experience in hospital/community pharmacy
- Excellent communication skills
- Have good computer skills
- Good player for the team
Application closing date
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should:
Click here to apply online.