Edo State has new job openings for applicants in the ongoing Edo State Civil Service Commission recruitment 2023.
To apply for this vacant position Applicants must meet job requirements before submitting an application.
Also, before we start showing the location Let’s see what the commission is all about.
About the Edo State Civil Service Commission
The Edo State Civil Service Commission is responsible for handling matters relating to the state civil service regarding appointments. Promotion, discipline, confirmation of appointment, transfer, retirement, petition and other related matters.
The Edo State Government is implementing a civil service development and improvement project as part of its institutional reform agenda. The project is designed to develop the human and organizational capacity required to provide effective services to the people of Edo State. and to make Edo great again
SEE ALSO: Erisco foods Recruitment and Job Vacancies
The services of talented graduates and young professionals are required to fill the positions below in the service. Support the implementation of change and participate in embedding new ways of working
Applicants with the necessary qualifications, experience and skills and want to join us in This exciting and challenging Transformation Journey Invited to apply Civil servants seeking a greater challenge are also invited to apply.
List of Edo State Civil Service Commission Vacancies
Please apply for the position below. (Download the PDF file to view open positions and job details):
|Director General of the Department of Agriculture
|Assistant Superintendent of Agriculture
- Applicants must meet the minimum academic and professional requirements for the role as listed above. A Level Two or lower credit HND Diploma is required and applicants must have completed the mandatory NYSC course (if applicable). Additional educational or professional qualifications may be an additional advantage. Applicants must have computer knowledge. Technology savvy Have good human relations and leadership skills and can work effectively as a team
- The successful candidate will work in a public service department or agency that offers a strong, challenging and diverse work culture that values teamwork and leverages technology to deliver high quality services to citizens. Edo State Responsibilities will include:
- Participate in implementing the change agenda.
- Contribute through teamwork to the goals and objectives of the assigned unit or department.
- Applicants applying for this job must be under 40 years of age by December 31, 2020.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should:
Click here to apply
Instructions for applying
- Make sure you fill in all the details correctly.
- Multiple applications will not be accepted. and will attract automatic disqualification.
- All fields marked
- On the application page it is required.
Note: Total uploaded file size must not exceed 100kb! Applications closed
March 19, 2021.
- Applicants may apply for only 1 position. Multiple entries will result in disqualification.
- EDSG does not require applicants to make any payments. to any person or organization related to this recruitment process
- We are an equal opportunity employer. and each applicant will have the same opportunity to be hired.
This recruitment campaign must be free, fair and morally driven.
- Please note:
- The job may no longer be available when you go to the Apply Now page. But we promise to always provide you with the latest updates on this offer.
- The above work is subject to change.
- You must visit regularly to get the latest updates. You can join us Twitter community