Science, Technology, Engineering Scholarships and Deakin Mathematics (STEM) applies to international students applying to study undergraduate and postgraduate courses within the Faculty of Science. engineering and the built environment
Applications are invited from suitable applicants for Deakin STEM Scholarship 2022/2023 For international students who want study in Australia. The scholarship will provide funding support to students in STEM programs.
- Scholarship Sponsors: Deakin University Australia
- Scholarship Type: some funds
- Host Institution: Deakin University Australia
- Scholarship Worth: vary
- Number of prizes: many
- Education level: Undergraduate and postgraduate levels
- nationality: international students
Eligibility and Criteria for Deakin STEM Scholarship 2023
To be considered for the 2023 Deakin STEM Scholarship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be a citizen from Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Kenya, Malaysia, Nigeria, Pakistan, Philippines, Sri Lanka, or Vietnam.
- Be a new student starting a course at Deakin anytime until Q3 2026.
- Meet the entry requirements for the course. including English language requirements
- Maintain a weighted average (WAM) of at least 65% in each previous academic year at Deakin and have at least 8 credit points required to be completed in your course. (Only relevant if you are a student re-admission to Deakin)
- Studying a Deakin undergraduate or postgraduate course (including Honors) from the Faculty of Science engineering and the built environment (SEBE)
- There is no need to start a course on the Future Learn platform.
- Achieve the relevant score for your current program.
How to apply
Applicants interested in the 2022/23 Deakin STEM Scholarship must apply for an eligible course at the university. and the scholarship will be automatically assessed. and will receive advice on the results.