The Anambra State Government of Nigeria has announced vacancies in two public schools accredited by reputable organizations. Various schools Located in the heart of Awka Capital District.
The organization is willing to hire suitable applicants for the aforementioned schools for the positions below:
Job position: Primary and secondary school teacher
Location: Ava, Anambra
- The organization is willing to hire teachers to teach in such schools. and will work and be responsible for their winnings over the next five years in the first instance.
primary school teacher
Primary teachers are needed in the following areas:
Secondary school teacher
Secondary school teachers are needed in the following areas:
- agricultural science
- Christian studies
- financial accounting
- Physical education and health education
- home economics
- Culture and Creative Arts (CCA)
- The minimum qualification to teach in primary school is the National Certificate in Education (NCE), while the secondary qualification is a bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject.
- A qualification is an additional advantage and knowledge of ICT is required.
Application closing date
February 17, 2023.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should apply including a CV and attach copies of the following documents:
- academic certificate
- birth certificate
- NYSC Discharge Certificate, if applicable
Applications will be sent to:
Office of the Expert Committee on Basic Education
Secretariat Jerome Udorgi
Awka Anambra State
- Applicants will be invited for a test/interview at a later date.
- The successful applicant will be available to start work in March 2023.
The job may no longer be available when you go to the apply page here. But we promise to keep you updated on this offer.